We have a broad range of membership options which enable organisations, institutions, projects and individuals to join CRA. To find out more about membership options and cost please click here.
A subscription to CRA can provide the following benefits for 2014/15:
- A new event and support programme on 'Tutoring for the 21st Century', run in collaboration with QAA and SEDA. CRA members will receive a discount for this event and a discount on project participation.
- A further institutional support programme for those implementing the HEAR (CRA HEAR Academy 2014). CRA members will receive a discount on the price of this support programme. For more information about the CRA HEAR Academy 2014 please click here.
- CRA members will receive copies of all publications and journals. The CRA has two new journals, one peer reviewed with an international focus.
- Free participation in on-line webinars and receive copies of post event material. This enables you to keep right up-to-date whilst not leaving your desktop or mobile device.
- Access to international practice, in Europe, the USA and Australia, through our wide network. We seek to be an International Centre of Excellence after all.
- Related to this, work with Australian colleagues on 'Digital Badges'.
- Our very own Residential Seminar, with themes agreed by members for members (and others). CRA Members will receive a discount for this event.
- A planned conference on Pedagogic Research, for Spring 2015. Members will receive a discount for this event.
- Monthly updates on the top news stories in one simple e-mail.
Applications typically take around 5 working days to process. Should you have any queries during this period, please contact Cath Hewson email@example.com
Once your application has been approved you will receive:
- a CRA welcome e-mail
access to our exclusive 'Members Zone' of this website
details of the next CRA general meeting
details of forthcoming events including (free for all members) on-line webinars
an invoice to cover your membership fees.